The incorporation of a laser into dentistry has brought many benefits to the table. It has gotten rid of several traditional practices that were time-consuming, painful, and involved a long healing period. The technology uses a strong and intense light beam to achieve the desired cosmetic and restorative results.
At our dental practice, Dr. Vlada makes use of this advanced technology to make dental procedures more comfortable and less painful for his patients. A combination of state-of-the-art dental equipment and well-trained professionals makes our practice one of the best in Texas.
Why should you choose laser dentistry?
- Since laser cuts and seals the wound almost immediately, the healing period is reduced drastically.
- Tissue regeneration occurs more effectively as compared to traditional oral surgeries.
- It helps to preserve the natural tissues of the mouth.
- The need for an anesthetic would be reduced.
- There would be no need for stitches or sutures.
- The chances of contracting any oral infection are next to none.